Causes of Achilles tendonitis
Excessive exercise or walking commonly causes Achilles tendonitis, especially for athletes. Any repeated activity that strains the Achilles tendon can potentially cause tendonitis.
- exercising without a proper warmup
- straining the calf muscles during repeated exercise or physical activity
- playing sports, such as tennis, that require quick stops and changes of direction
- wearing old or poorly fitting shoes
- wearing high heels daily or for prolonged durations
Call our clinic for an appointment today: 020 8364 800 or email [email protected],.u,