Designed by our team of Orthotists and tried and tested in clinic this device can help relieve the symptoms of heel pain and Plantar Fasciitis.
Do you suffer from Heel pain?
Then our pH Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic could be part of the answer.
Made from a hard wearing medium density EVA and and covered with a specially formulated top cover.
Manufactured in London at our clinic laboratory by our orthotic technicians this orthotic has a soft spot in the heel which can help with this condition.
Plantar Fasciitis has to be treated with a variety of methods such as:
- Hot and Cold therapy,
- Orthotics – use the pH Plantar Fasciitis Orthotic as part of this treatment program,
- Wearing correct footwear,
- by taking pain killing drugs such as paracetamol.*
You should try and avoid
- walking or standing for long periods
- avoid high heels or pointed shoes
- avoid wearing flip flops or slippers
- try not to walk barefoot on hard flat surfaces
*as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.