Part of the Optima Molliter Treatment Algorithm: The International Gold Standard treatment for the at risk foot.
The Optima Free is an offloading sandal with a full foot healing rocker sole which facilitates an efficient and consistent gait. Three adjustable Velcro straps have been anatomically designed to relieve pressure on the dorsum of the foot. The posterior shell can be heat moulded for enhanced comfort and stability. The sandal design enhances breathability and caters for oedema. This sandal is compatible with the Optima 3×3 Puzzle Insole for further customisation.
- Full foot healing rocker sole
- Shock attenuating and durable Polyurethane sole unit
- Gentle offloading with enhanced stability
- Pressure relieving and shock attenuating
- Extra depth for accommodation of bulky dressings
- Rigid rear heat mouldable shell
- Easy access wide opening
- Universal fitting suitable for left and right
- Breathable and washable upper
- Dorsal lesion and forefoot offloading
- Suitable for diabetic or post-op use
- At-risk sensitive foot
- Postoperative phase after toe and/or forefoot surgery
- Assists a normal heel-to-toe gait pattern