Part of the Optima Molliter Treatment Algorithm: The International Gold Standard treatment for the at risk foot.
The Optima Diab is a lightweight, thermo-formable walker boot with a full foot high rocker sole, facilitating an efficient and consistent gait. It features four adjustable Velcro fasteners ensuring easy application. The 3×3 Puzzle Insole allows for further customisation of offloading. This boot can be made into an instant total contact cast boot by the use of the locking mechanism provided.
- rigid full foot high rocker sole
- shock attenuating and durable Polyurethane sole unit
- universal fitting suitable for left and right
- heat mouldable shell
- 4 adjustable Velcro fasteners
- locking mechanism to convert to an instant total contact cast boot
- 3 layered (soft, medium, hard) puzzle insole for additional customisation
- diabetic ulceration offloading
- treatment of Charcot foot in the phase of conversion from acute to chronic
- facilitates easier wound inspection than TCC