Part of the Optima Molliter Treatment Algorithm: The International Gold Standard treatment for the at risk foot.
The Optima CL Heel is a plantar and posterior heel offloading sandal. It features a heel offloading rocker sole which facilitates an efficient and consistent gait. A posterior shell cut-away eliminates the risk of pressure and friction at the posterior heel and lower calf. Four adjustable Velcro straps and heat mouldable side panels ensure easy access and a secure fit.
This boot comes equipped with the Optima CL Heel Insole, a 3 layered EVA Puzzle insole with an additional EVA base monolayer. It facilitates customised offloading of the plantar surface of the foot.
red = low density
beige = medium density
blue = high density
white = monolayer
- heel offloading rocker sole
- shock attenuating and durable Polyurethane sole unit
- posterior shell cut-away
- 4 adjustable Velcro straps
- universal fitting suitable for left and right
- heat mouldable side panels for customisation
- breathable and washable upper
- plantar and posterior heel ulcer management
- Achilles tendon wound management
- pressure relieving and offloading