The Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support is an active support for early functional treatment of the shoulder joint.
It is the ideal product whether you’ve just had surgery, you’re waiting to have surgery, you have osteoarthritis or various other muscle/tendon conditions. The OmoTrain features a system which has an active effect on the shoulder joint and includes an elastic support, straps and a shaped insert which can be positioned as required. It stabilises and guides the shoulder joint, but without limiting movement. Compression and massage effects stimulate the metabolism, while the elongated pad can be added by means of a Velcro system as treatment requires.
The Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support is easy to put on and take off and is secured to the upper body by means of a soft strap. The breathable, anatomically contoured Train Active Knit adapts itself perfectly to the individual body shape, guarantees effective compression and offers excellent wearing comfort, even after hours of use. Optimal support is therefore provided for the healing process, pain is reduced and mobility improved.
Features and Benefits of the Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support
• Comfortable, supportive brace to help you recover from shoulder conditions/injuries
• Alleviates pain, making your recovery more bearable
• Can be worn on the left or the right shoulder for a convenient product
• Made of a breathable material for a comfortable wearing experience
• Supports the shoulder joint in a centred position for improved joint guidance
• Easy to put on and take off, and easy to secure with a soft strap
• Additional pressure cushion produces a local massage effect
• Comes in a choice of seven sizes
This versatile shoulder support is suitable for a number of uses, providing compression and stabilisation to the shoulder area. It can help with pain and discomfort associated with:
Post-traumatic irritation (use after injury)
Post-operative irritation (use after surgery)
Rotator cuff injuries
Sizing for the Bauerfeind OmoTrain
The Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Support is available in seven sizes, based on upper arm circumference as shown in the diagram. Please measure your arm and then consult the table below to see which size is best for you.