The all up® seat, head & universal long. A product range that has been developed in collaboration with leading European wound care nurses, ensuring optimum comfort & hygiene in the treatment & prevention of pressure ulcers. all up® products are user-specific & disposable with an ergonomic design that provides good stability. The external layer is made of soft, flexible, heat & moisture absorbent non-woven material, which makes the all up® comfortable to use.
- Simple to use: the all up® is inflated before use, the inflation levels can be adjusted to suit the patient’s anatomy, comfort & needs
- Single patient & single-use ensures that optimum hygiene levels are maintained
- The all up® range of products is suitable for effective treatment & prevention of bruises & pressure ulcers on the most vulnerable parts of the body – hips, elbows, shoulders, back, head etc.
- The products are multi-functional, i.e. the same product can be used in different configurations to optimise the prevention & treatment of pressure ulcers
- Manufactured using a four layer material. Two inner layers are made from polyethylene film. The two outer layers are made from a combined polyethylene & polypropylene non-woven material that is skin friendly & moisture absorbent. Even with the slightest movement, the cushion will stimulate the microcirculation of the skin, which optimises circulation
- Available in clean, sealed & slim packaging and comes in a space-saving dispensingbox of 12
- Includes an inflation device, with manual & electronic pumps also available for sale separately
- Designed & manufactured in Denmark, tested & approved in accordance with ISO 10993-10 skin irritation & sensitisation
- Available in three different cushion models:
- the all up® head
- the all up® seat
- the all up® universal long.
The all up® comes with a 3 year use by-date from the date of manufacture and has been successfully tested with a weight pressure of 150 kg over a period of 14 days
Clinical case studies for the all up® have been undertaken by the manufacturer Levabo in conjunction with Odense University Hospital in Copenhagen.