YDA Trainers for Problem Feet
YDA – Your Daily Activity is the first shoe in a range of footwear especially designed and selected to deal with all eventualities involving the prevention of complications in a diabetic or “at risk” foot.
Why wear these shoes?
- For the prevention and management of diabetic foot problems
- To decrease cardio vascular risk
- Activation of the foot plantar area using a controlled rolling point
- To stimulate your foot and leg muscles
- To Improve your posture and circulation
- To protect your feet from injury &
- To reduce common causes of foot pain
Prestige Healthcare – Orthotic Centre of Excellence
Prestige Healthcare is one of England’s leading private clinical outlets with one of the largest ranges of services on the market.
Here we offer a range of services including orthotics – the branch of medicine that deals with the provision and use of artificial devices such as splints and braces to straighten and align specific conditions. Prestige Healthcare provides high quality Orthotic clinical services to the NHS and the private sector. The orthotic division has a proven track record and recently moved to a new purpose-built clinic in Barnet, North London.
Our clinical lead Orthotist, Robert Affutu-Nartey has a huge amount of experience and was chosen to run Polyclinic in the London 2012 Olympic games, where he treated the elite Olympians as well as the Paralympians.